I understand the frustrations that you have when it comes to you body. I know all about your insecurities over the size of your thighs, your lack of breath when chasing the kids or walking up the stairs, the lack of control you feel when you socialise or even the dip in confidence you’ve had because your clothes aren’t fitting how they used to.
And today I’m here to motivate you to take action.
However, the answer to your body frustrations isn’t to join the local gym in January, where you’ll be shoved into the impersonal, initimidating gym floor where you’re unsure what to do and who to ask for help.
We all join the gym with the best intentions but as soon as February hits, we’re back to square one. This is because the traditional gym isn’t designed to help you to succeed. They’re designed to sign more people than they’re able to serve at any one time!
Scary, isn’t it? They’re impersonal, overcrowded and intimidating.
The answer is to seek help from experts who specialise in training people just like you. People who treat you as an inidiviudal and not just a number. A service which is personal and tailored to YOU. Small group personal training is the solution.
So here’s my pep talk in bullet form—21 benefits of small group personal training in Highbury & Islington.
Do yourself a favour and print this list and post it where you’ll see it every day.
When you need motivation or encouragement, simply read over this list and take action.
Remember that action alleviates anxiety. So whenever you’re feeling anxious over the current shape of your body, take that as a reminder to jump into action.
And then begin to reap these 21 benefits of small group personal training in Highbury:
1. You’ll reset your body: Exercise has been described as a giant reset button. A good workout will block appetite swings, improve your mood and even help you sleep.
2. Your clothes will fit better: Consistent exercise will tone and tighten your body, causing your clothes to not only fit better but to also look nicer. Also exercise ensures that soon you’ll be trading your clothes in for smaller sizes.
3. You’ll be less stressed: You have enough stress in your life—it’s time for a break. A good workout invigourates your muscles, leaving you relaxed and less stressed.
4. You’ll have more energy: Research studies have concluded that exercise increases energy levels in sedentary patients. Next time you feel fatigued, fight it with the most powerful tool available: exercise.
5. You’ll be stronger: Exercise improves muscle strength and endurance, two things that you use throughout each day. When you exercise consistently you’ll be pleasantly surprised when difficult tasks begin to seem easy.
6. You’ll meet cool people: Could you benefit from a group of new, energetic friends? Our small group personal training is a great place to connect with fun, new friends and join a vibrant community.
8. You’ll be more confident: Who doesn’t wish they walked and talked with more confidence? A consistent exercise programme will do just that. As your body becomes more fit, watch as your confidence sky-rockets.
9. You’ll have fun: Believe it or not, exercise can be extremely enjoyable. Remember how fun it was to run around as a child? Tap into your inner child as you find a mode of exercise that gets you excited.
10. You’ll reduce your blood pressure: Exercise has been proven more effective than medication in reducing blood pressure to normal levels. A single workout has been shown to reduce blood pressure for the day and regular exercise reduces overall blood pressure in the long run.
11. You’ll lose the jiggles: Regular exercise tightens flabby arms, legs and waistlines. So wave goodbye to the jiggles with a solid exercise programme.
12. You’ll increase insulin sensitivity: Researchers at Laval University in Quebec discovered that exercise improved insulin sensitivity dramatically. Peak after-meal insulin levels dropped by more than 20 percent after as little as 3 weeks of consistent exercise.
13. You’ll sleep better: Do you toss and turn for hours before falling asleep? Exercise is a powerful sleep aid. Your tired muscles encourage your body to quickly fall asleep so they can get their overnight repair work done.
14. You’ll lower your risk of heart disease: Regular exercise strengthens your heart and makes it more resilient against disease. A sedentary lifestyle is a major risk factor for heart disease, so rest assured that consistent exercise is your ally against disease.
15. You’ll feel great: Vigorous exercise releases natural endorphins (happy hormones) into your blood stream that dissolve pain and anxiety. You’ve probably heard of ‘runner’s high’, this can be achieved by any great workout.
16. You’ll lower your risk of diabetes: Studies show that exercising as little as half an hour each day can dramatically reduce your risk of diabetes. If you are at risk of diabetes, or already have diabetes, regular exercise is the most effective treatment for reversing the disease.
17. You’ll be less likely to binge: Exercise has a powerful anti-binge effect on the body. This is due in part by an increase in sensitivity to leptin, a protein hormone, which has an appetite-taming effect.
18. You’ll improve your BMI: You know that maintaining a healthy BMI is key in disease prevention. Exercise is the best way to keep your BMI under control.
19. You’ll increase your endurance: Do you ever get out of breath when walking up stairs or through Westfield? Or maybe chasing the kids has become a chore? Regular exercise builds your endurance for everyday activities.
20. Your doctor will be impressed: How many times has your doctor given you the lecture about losing weight and exercising more? Exercise regularly and get your GP off your back!
21. You’ll look amazing: Are you happy with the shape and size of your body? Regular exercise works wonders on your physique. Within a few weeks you’ll see shape and tone in all the right places.
Are you ready to alleviate your anxiety by taking action? Good!
Simply pick up the phone or drop us email.
Let’s do this!
To your success,
James Bramwell, Founder & Head Coach