I’ve put a super simple guide together that will help you to kick start your your health and get the good habits rolling for the rest of the year!
1. Eat protein & vegetables with every meal
2. Drink you body weight in water or get as close as possible to it, use this formula to work find out how much you should be drinking…. (Bodyweight in KGs x 0.033 = ___litres.
3. Work out pretty hard 3-4 x a week for 45 minutes
4. Block out time in your diary for ME time, Doing activities that you ENJOY!
5. Remove all temptations from your house – don’t eat them, throw them away! Click here for our 28 day reduce sugar guide to help.
6. Walk 10,000 steps every single day
7. Sleep 7-8 hours a night in a cool, dark room
8. Eat 10-11x your bodyweight in lbs in calories
9. Start listening to the signs your body is telling you
10. Ignore every single ‘gym expert’ in the gym and just focus on you
11. Do that in life too for those that bring you down
12. Chuck in your favourite foods once in a while (mine are custard cream biscuits and onion rings!!)
13. Learn how to lift weights and incorporate that into your gym routine
14. Take pictures every 2 weeks and tell someone to hold you accountable
15. If that all seems a bit too much, hire a coach to make the process a whole lot easier for you
I hope the above helps 🙂
Till next time,